Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Tired, yep tired

 We got back from the beach in the late PM of 16 Oct. We had spent the last week recovering from the 13 talks of wellness week. The next day after our return, I had the opportunity to speak to a bunch of profs in WI, MN, IL, OH, and a few other places. I LOVE doing this, but it does take a toll.

The last 2 days at the beach, I was inspired to do two really hard runs. Well, put all of this together and I was bad tired Sat. PM. I taught Sunday School this AM, and really enjoyed doing it, but find myself pretty tired again today.


Go figure. I forget that I am 70.7 years old, and I have never been this old before. My recovery seems to take longer than it did at 30. Go figure.

Fortunately, I have some freedom in retirement. Tomorrow, Monday, I have a dental appointment and a few small things to do, but no big pressure. For that I am grateful to G^d.

"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest..." Prov 6:10.


Thank you L^rd that this is Shabbat, a time for rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment