Sunday, November 14, 2021

Meeting w Giosue

 One of the neat things I got to do in Roma, IT was meet with a very bright Christian Student at Foro Italico University who is pursuing a therapy degree. Giosue (Joshua) was one of only 28 total students admitted to the program. Yes, he is just that smart.

Giosue was an at conversationalist. Baldwin had asked me to meet with him just a couple of hours before I was scheduled to speak to the Medical Students. Baldwin and I expected that we would only need a half hour or a bit more to chat. After and hour and a half we had to start wrapping up so I could get back downtown. Giosue courteously volunteered to drive me back so I wouldn't be late.

I write this so that we all may rejoice together. G^d is raising up a terrific young Christian in Italy--a place where Christians are not all that common. Giosue is a handsome, capable young man who will use his giftings for the good of G^d's kingdom.

Rejoice with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment