Monday, May 6, 2013

Potholes of Life


Gaborone has pretty good roads.  Most are quite wide, and in good condition.  HOWEVER, there are some wicked potholes that show up at the most inopportune locations.  I mean swallow-your-car big.

Here's a baby one.  But it is sure to grow with time.



This can make navigating around town tough, especially in the dark!  Sometimes people will come over half-way into your lane to avoid a pothole, and often you are tempted to return the favor.

Why doesn't the highway department fix these hazards to navigation?

I'm sure I don't know, but I am sure they don't fix them any too fast.

There are a lot of potholes in life too.  Not sure why these don't get fixed, but I do know that they can mess up your life.  Fortunately there is a true Master Mechanic who can fix any life, no matter how badly broken it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment