Thursday, June 11, 2020

Yes, I am Corona Positive!

That is to say, I am LOOKING for positives in this crazy, COVID time. As most know I am a big extrovert, but I have adapted pretty well. I have to say, driving much, much less has been my favorite aspect of sequestration. I hate to drive, and now I drive only on occasion. That is one thing I will hate to see go.

These short commutes, from the bedroom to the computer in the office, are my style. The parking here at the house is GREAT! The views are terrific.

Did I tell you that last week we looked out the front window and saw 4 whitetail deer grazing in the neighbor's yard across our dead-end street. I love watching deer.

I caught a large coon in the live trap I salvaged from the trash pile. I took him a couple miles from home and let him go in a nice new woodsy home.  Ahhhhh.

As I have mentioned, it has been beautiful this spring to look out and see the gladiolas, the day lilies, and now vincas and zinias, impatients, and lantana. The hostas I transplanted to a much better location are thriving. The crepe myrtles that we had to cut WAY back are leafing out nicely.  Ahhhhh.

Having more time to savor the beauty has been a gift from G^d. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment