Thursday, June 28, 2012

Brush your teeth!!

After a cleaning once, they told me about how often I should brush, floss, use inter-dental sticks, etc.  So, I told my dentist, " I'm thinking about quitting my job so I can devote full time to dental hygiene."



Shortly thereafter I began to take pictures of myself brushing my teeth in various locations around the world.

I have continued that over several years, and it has been fun, plus entertaining for a few people who have seen me do it.

Dental hygiene is important, but I think other aspects of hygiene may be even more important.

A wise Jewish teacher once said,
"Don't fear the ones who can kill you, and after that can do nothing further.  Rather fear the one who can cast you into hell."

Usually I think that is referring to people, and it likely is.  BUT a more useful and practical application for most of us today is:

"Don't fear the act and habits that hurt your health, rather fear those things that hurt your relationship with the G^d of the Universe!"

No comments:

Post a Comment