Sunday, June 24, 2012

How many differences can you find?

Most of you have seen the child's game where you compare two similar pictures and then try to find as many differences as you can.

Yesterday, a photographer from the UA Office of Student Affairs was snapping pictures for some unknown reason.  She asked if she could take our picture.  We said yes, so... Game On!

Compare these two pictures and see how many differences you can find.  To the winner goes... the satisfaction of being a very astute grown kid!

Here's the first pict:




Look closely now.... closely.... closely...
















So, how closely did you look?  Could you find any differences?  Well it's a trick, because these are the same photos, only photo-shopped a bit!

It's a shame that we can pick out subtle differences, yet so often I fail to notice the difference between what G^d is doing and the mundane things around me.  So often I fail to notice G^d at all.

"Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word.  Open my eyes, that I may behold Wonderful things from Your law."    Ps 117:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment