Wednesday, March 31, 2021

April Fool's Day

 Yes, it is April Fool's 2021. It should easily be much better than 2020's. I don't recall any jokes from last year, maybe this year will be better.

I have read about some great gags. I think laughter is a valuable part of life and try to pass along things that make me laugh aloud. During stress, laughter is especially valuable. I have spoken several times herein about my Dad's jokes and constant laughter. He saw the value of laugher. I have noted often that my wife's great sense of humor has made our marriage so much more enjoyable.

Reader's Digest magazine used to, and maybe still does, have a section titled, "Laughter the Best Medicine.". There is truth there.

So, feel free to pull a gag on a friend today. Even if they don't laugh, maybe you will--which can be dangerous. If you have a moment to post a comment, I would love to read about some of the gags that you have done or have heard about.

No comments:

Post a Comment