Sunday, October 16, 2022

Italy- Antipasti

It is 8 Oct. and I have spent the last 8 days in Italy working mainly with Agape Italia. We started in Roma, and this is my last night in Firenze. I leave tomorrow for Trento, in extreme Northern Italy where I have never visited. After that I will head for Roma again for a couple more talks and then finally head for home.

This is part of an annual tour of Italy first begin in 2019. I have been on all three of these demonstrating as best I can what American Profs can do on foreign Universities. The tour group this year was excellent. They came from Portland, New Braunfels (TX), Dallas, and Houston. They seemed very engaged in missions and asked lots of great questions.


 I have more photos and much more to say, so hang with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment