Monday, October 30, 2017

A NEW Adventure

I am... newly retired. I think, hope, pray... the timing is correct.  G^d certainly seems to have orchestrated this change.  This will be my first Fall, since 1991, when I worked at NASA, that I have not taught students in Higher Ed. somewhere.

I think I will do fine... we shall see.  Since I was about 7 years old, I have lived a pretty hurried, pretty scheduled life.  The summers, the last few years, have been more relaxed and less scheduled, but they always ended with a full, busy highly-scheduled life.  I have typically risen early and worked hard.

Fortunately, Brenda and I retired TO Campus Crusade, now simply  known as Cru. We are excited about the possibilities and have already invested a good bit of time in people!  This Monday we are helping with a student Retreat nearby.  We think it will be a great time... not to mention the big solar eclipse in the middle.

It certainly will be a new adventure.  Only the L^rd knows how this one will work out.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment