Thursday, January 25, 2018

Irredeemable Man!

The USA is in the midst of a terrible revelation:  Mankind is fallen, particularly men!

It seems that every few days another revelation is made that some guy somewhere has some history of sexual harassment, or downright sex abuse of somebody.  Likewise, a glance at the news reveals news of further fallenness.

The government of Peru appears ready to fire their president, Myanmar is accused of genocide, Venezuelans are starving, and I am not doing so well myself. The long persistent racism, which to me appears universal, shows little signs of abating. In my pessimism, my only hope for the end of racism is the end of race itself when all of us are pretty much the same race.

No doubt, I am feeling pretty pessimistic today.  The weather is gloomy, and so is my outlook. Look around, and there is plenty fuel for pessimism.

But, don't ONLY look around, look UP!

One of these days, and it's closer than ever in history, our L^rd is coming back! One of these days, this old corrupt earth will pass away, and a new earth and a new heaven will be ushered in.

Maranatha!  Come quickly L^rd!

I'm feeling better at the prospects already!

No comments:

Post a Comment