Thursday, January 4, 2018

Tempus Fugit... and That's Good News!

I have always been overly time conscious. I am constantly seeking the shortest route, the fastest way, the best way to save time. I have quoted Benny Franklin who said, "Dost thou love life, then do not waste time, for time is what life is made of!".

But I have recently had a change of heart. Time goes by faster than ever for me.  The days just blow by and 2017 came and went extremely fast.

But that is now a good thing from my view.  Instead of Franklin, I quote St. Paul, "For me to live is Christ, to die is gain."  We Believers are on a journey to Heaven.  We anticipate a glorious day when we will enter into G^d's presence. We join with our Believing forefathers who said, "Maranatha, come quickly L^rd Jesus!"

I have been enormously blessed.  As King David said it, "Who am I and who is my house, that you (G^d) have brought me to this place (of Blessings)!" 

And yet... the best is yet to come!  Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment