Wednesday, February 3, 2021

MORE treasures from the Trash

 If you read this blog very often, you know that I LOVE to find discards that I can use. Just in the last week at Panama City Beach, I have found the following useful items:

3 good beach umbrellas (gave away one to a family with a bunch of kids).

1 beach chair.

I neat kite (which I repaired with pieces from a broken umbrella...I found!)

1 wet/dry vacuum

2 Wagner airless paint sprayers (Have only checked 1, but it worked).

4-5 towels that we needed to replace the towel we lost day before yesterday when someone mistook it for someone's in their large group of young people.

1 watch (needs battery)

G^d has blessed us. We could buy all this stuff, if we needed to do so, but there is some satisfaction in salvaging stuff from the landfill that we can put to use.  Just like G^d does with our lives...

I won't apologize, it's just fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment