Sunday, November 7, 2021

Medical Students in Roma

 We had the opportunity to speak to some medical students (Future Nurses and Docs) at Il Ponte in Roma. Thurs Evening 30 Sept. We had students from:

Brazil (3 students)

Italy (1 student, ironic eh?)

Iran (1 student)

Syria (1 student)

USA (1 student)

Agape (Cru) Italian Staff from USA (3)

I quickly learned everyone's names, and called their names as I spoke about the importance of good, clear, accurate communications. Their response was gratifying. They were extremely attentive, and I felt a good connection. They seemed to "Get it" that I loved them and wanted to help them.

Some of their comments afterwards were particularly gratifying.

I hope we can do this talk again one of these days. I also hope that some of them will be more effective communicators in their future.


No comments:

Post a Comment