Thursday, December 21, 2017

Things You Can't Blog About

As this crazy year draws to an end, I think of all the things I CANNOT write about.  Well, in truth, I guess I could, but I am NOT prepared to endure the fall-out that likely could arise.

It is odd to me, that as history moves forward, there becomes more and more stuff that we can no longer discuss. If I bring up sexism, or sexual harassment, or lots of other things, there is NO position one can take without attracting hostility.

And, I assume that most thoughtful people have questions, thoughts, ideas, that they, like me, cannot discuss, because surely someone will be offended.

In fact, I am guessing I could attract some rough comments just by mentioning these, without even commenting particularly on any of them!

Strange world eh?

Oh, no offense meant by that last question.

No comments:

Post a Comment