Monday, October 22, 2018

Whipped!

Whew, getting old is ROUGH!

I don't recall being this tired before.  Brenda and I spent two weeks down in FL, whereupon I immediately left for MN and WI.  We had a week back, but left Sunday afternoon for UNA, in beautiful Florence, AL.

In FL, I gave 13 talks, in WI, I gave 6.  ALL the FL talks were brand-new, and those always take a bit more effort and energy, and a LOT more prep.

But, as Brenda said it, I was in my element.  Indeed I feel called to what we are doing in our ministry.  But again, we aren't quite a young and energetic as we were once!

So, last night we went to bed before 7 PM--a new record!!

I guess in retrospect, there was a logical reason we have been tired...we have done a LOT of tiring stuff!

But, we are thrilled to have this opportunity to minister and to serve the true and living G^d!

Thanks be to G^d for his Blessings-- even if they are tiring.  G^d made a day of rest.

May G^d grant us all rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment