Wednesday, September 23, 2020

What a WEEK, what an Opportunity!

 This week has been a doozy! I found out last week that I would be speaking this week 3 times to professors and 2 times to students...in Guatemala.

One of the FEW great things about COVID distancing is that we are able to go places without leaving home. At 1 PM I spoke with a group of faculty from Clemson. Then 2 hours later, I spoke with a group of students in Guatemala.

The attendance has been impressive. the first day we had over 2000 profs who either were live with us or saw the recording of it. The first day with students had over 600 students show up.

Hmm, that NEVER happens in REAL life.

My translator was excellent. She was doing a super job of capturing the emotion I was attempting to interject. She laughed at my gags and jokes. She was terrific.

Thanks be to G^d for this wonderful opportunity to attempt to influence those profs, who are so very influential in their OWN right, and also get to try to influence young people trying to figure out the world.

I LOVE this mission field. I pray that G^d will get folks excited about following Him, and that He will draw many to himself.

Thank you L^rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment