Sunday, August 28, 2022

Rental Car Keys

 

I likely have written about this issue before because it is so very annoying. When you rent a car, at least from Enterprise, you get two keys stoutly connected. Now these are little old keys, these are big, electronic keys that sometimes have the metal key hinged inside. These are bulky. These are stupid.

On one occasion, and only one, when I complained about the bulk and craziness of the key policy the worker cut the keys apart. I was shocked but pleased. When I recently inquired about splitting them, the agent rightly refused. I guess the huge bulk makes them harder to lose. But of course, if you do lose your keys, you have lost two keys at once.

It seems to me that a huge company could hold that second key in a few places around the US. The filing system should already be in existence, since the company h

No comments:

Post a Comment