Wednesday, August 26, 2020

A 2-verse Sermon Part I

 I remember back in 2013, sitting in the Auto Licensing office in Gaborone, Botswana reading as I waited my turn. In Botswana, everyone waits a while for everything, so I always took something to read. I ran across a pair of verses that some author mentioned, Jude 24 and 25. These 2 verses are worth I sermon I think. Take a look at the whole benediction,


"24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and [a]forever. Amen."


Think about these verses for a couple of days, and I'll share my thoughts next post. I memorized the 2 short verses and commend that to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment