Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanks for Reading

A few months back I wrote about blogging.  When you post a blog...nothing happens.  At least it appears that way.  There is a little app on the blog that lets you see how many visits your blog had on a day.  That number is seldom very big.  I don't advertise, so few people know this exists.  But I write it anyway.

Partly I write for you, and partly I write for me.  I write to remember.  I write to make a tangible record of what is happening in my life and in the world.  I write because I must, but the fact that a few people read this makes it even more special.

I hope that you are called to think about what you read.  I hope that you are entertained a bit.

Regardless... thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I thought about your food post with the Alabama football team this weekend. Wes traveled with the CCU football team and when he got home the first thing he told me about was how much food (meals & snacks) they were fed. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a Hello and Thank You for writing, from your blog fan in Mongolia! I come regularly because your posts are the perfect balance of personal warmth, provocation (as in thought-provoking), humility and humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend. Appreciate your encouragement. Blessings,

      Delete