Thursday, December 15, 2016

I Have Been BOUGHT with a Price!

"...for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body."  1 Corinth 6:20.

Ever consider this?  I haven't much- until recently.

I, you, we, have been bought with a VERY high price- the blood of the Christ.

We have been bought, so we are NOT our own.  Our bodies, our lives, our ambitions, are NOT ours, they belong to the One who bought us.  My plans  must be put aside.

What matters is the desires of the One who paid that great price.  My thinking MUST be readjusted.   Otherwise I continue to put myself ahead of whatever palns G^d might have, and continue on in my selfish- and improper- ways.

So all that advice about:

  • Follow your dreams!!
  • Go for the gusto!
  • Dance to your own music.
  • And lots more I can't recall right now!


It's all wrong?

Yep!

Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment