Sunday, June 5, 2022

Food


At the beach we ate out more, by far, than we ever do at home. Also we often ate supper with 12-20 of our beach friends. We went to some pretty nice restaurants and Don paid for several of our meals. It was interesting to be in these circumstances and able to observe closely others’ restaurant customs.

We, and this is no surprise, eat remarkably cheaply. We were impressed at how much a seafood platter costs. I was also impressed with how much food we consume. We southerners can put away some chow!

Brenda and I split fish tacos on a couple of occasions, and had fish fingers once. I never even knew they had fingers. We never got too exotic and all was Kosher.

We loved being with those folks and breaking bread together. I must say that I do like eating at home even more than eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment