Wednesday, June 1, 2022

May Days

Our Faculty Commons ministry, for the last two COVID years has held “Ministry Days” in May, whilst we were at the beach. I tried to tune in to a class on Lincoln on Leadership, after reading the book. I enjoyed the book, but our wifi was too bad to get much out of the class. I also did the class on the boo Deeper, which went much better on wifi. I also did the first two classes of Design Thinking with Shawn Cramer. I really like this class on group problem-solving. It reminds me of how we did science as a team. I fear, with some basis, that it will never be really adapted fully.

I enjoy these classes and hope they are improving my approach. I am not a fan of zoom learning, but we don’t have other options. I do think that our approaches on zoom are better than at first.

The main think I recall from last year’s classes is that the rules of grammar no longer apply. Also, that punctuation can be effectively used to control the flow and speed of writing. Beyond that, I don’t recall, but at my age that is to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment