Monday, November 11, 2019

Beautiful Art





If you love art, please visit Italy. I am guessing there are more beautiful, high-quality, pieces of art per square mile in Italy than any other place on earth. After a while, we were joking bout, “oh look, another beautiful church! Sigh.”

The thing I found MOST beautiful in all of Italy were the people I met there. Presently I am particularly speaking about Cru staff, whose official title is Agape Italia staff.

Consider these famous works of art:  Brandon, Courtney, Andrea (male) and Blerta, Tiffany, Brian, Elisha, Kenneth, Matt, Mateo, Joel, Amy, Baldwin and Laura, Haswell, Maria, Daryl, Ceil, Gianluca, Russell, Fran, Emily, Sarah…and I am certain I left at least one or two key folks out of this list.

These are people who LOVE JESUS, who want to share Him with a dying world. They seek out Believers and lost souls. They ride buses, trains, subways, trams and occasionally planes to reach people. They lose sleep and they work hard. They.are.beautiful.art.created.by. G^d.Himself.

Here are a few of those fine works of art:








No comments:

Post a Comment