Thursday, November 21, 2019

What Hath G^d Done?

Just a few days ago I was on a mission trip in Italy. We visited Rome, Florence, and Bologna. Brenda and I have been to all these places more than once. IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST please GO to Italy!

I raised the question near the end of our trip, "Why did G^d place SO MUCH artistic talent in Italy?"

I can't even name them all: Filippo Brunelleschi, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Botticelli, Caravaggio,    Donatello, (think of all the Teenage mutant ninga turtles).

Their art is ABSOLUTELY amazing, I have NO artistic ability or training. How could they carve, paint, draw, design, build such amazing things of beauty. When you look at the sheer genius of their work (even from my uneducated perspective), these artists were clearly miraculously gifted by the G^d who also gave us mountains, and sunsets, and trees, and canyons, and so many natural beauties.

Praise G^d for his manifold gifts of beauty.






No comments:

Post a Comment