Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Revolutions

Yep, I meant New Year's revolutions, not resolutions!

So what is the difference?  One is ACTION one is simply resolve.  I want to revolt against some things in my life and live differently.

I want to revolt against my selfishness, against my tendency to think mostly of my own ideas, plans, programs.  I want to be no longer CONFORMED to this world, I want to be TRANSFORMED by the power of G^d,

I want to revolt against this fallen world.  I am a rebel, a rebel with a cause, and the cause is Christ.  And I don't want that to be just a resolution, but a revolution.  To revolt is to change direction.

G^d change me. 

3 comments:

  1. I think my revolution needs to begin with this scripture...James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger....Father you know my struggles, and you are well able, even in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete