Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What is G^d saying?

One of the most striking passages in Scripture is found in John 12:49 where Jesus says, "For I did not speak on My own initiative, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.” 

I have mentioned this passage before, but it deserves mentioning again.

Wow!  Just Wow!

Jesus himself didn't speak on his OWN initiative?    What if I did the same?  

It would REVOLUTIONIZE my own speech to say only what the Father gives me... 

That seems immediately impossible, but James tells us, "You have not because you ask not...". 

I am going to ask G^d to give me commandment as to what to say, what to speak.

L^rd, speak to us all. L^rd open our ears that we HEAR YOU!!  Control my tongue that I only say what you command.

L^rd make it so!!

1 comment:

  1. I like this post! You may have to make your New Years Revolution the same as mine...James 1:19. Father give us the Power (spiritual minds) to make it so!

    ReplyDelete