Thursday, July 4, 2013

The GradingTona, 500

Well, it wasn't 500 exams we had to grade, it was only 179 finals for my PHR 304, Tests and Measurements class.  I had foolishly scheduled us to leave town the next day.  The exam finished at 1600 (4 PM) and we started racing towards the finish.




At about 1800, I had to go pick up the rental car.  I was well along in grading by then, and kinda liked the break, but there was plenty more to do.



I was "marking the scripts" as they call it here.  I passed the marked papers to Brenda who tallied the scores. She passed these along to Kelly or Andrew who entered the grades on an Excel spreadsheet.  When we were all done, Andrew called out the grades and I entered them into the UB grade reporting WWW site.

With all of us working we were done just before 2300 (11PM).  It was probably one of my most satisfied moments.  We had done it.

This marked my penultimate task of the term; but for me it was...
Independence Day!

Have a great Independence Day and take a few minutes to think about the great Freedom we enjoy in the Christ!

1 comment: