Monday, April 13, 2020

Life review: My 3.5 years in Court Part 5

Last blog I related how we had LOST by being denied a hearing by the Supremes (No not those, the Court),

But let me relate a few items:
During the case, I was given TENURE and PROMOTED to Associate Professor. Go Figure.

As I said earlier, I had many, many opportunities to speak and give testimony to G^d, the G^D of all Comfort.

After the case was done, I went back to speaking of Christ, and at the court's direction I had to seek and obtain the Uni's permission to give my talk on Evidence of G^d.  Every time I asked for permission, it was granted, without exception.

After 10 years and at the earliest time, I was promoted to the highest rank--FULL Professor--and since pay raises are always based on a percentage of existing salary at the earliest possible moment really helped my salary.  Go figure.

In the end, being in Federal Court for 3.5 years because of my Christian faith is one of the best experiences of my life, and second only to salvation and my marriage. I LOVED my career. G^d blessed me and my family so abundantly--and still does.

Thanks be to G^d!

Jesus gave His life for me and for you. Let's live a LIFE of Thanksgiving, M-Sat as well as Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment