Thursday, April 23, 2020

Plans Change, and Then Change Again!

I remember my good friend Josh Jones was leading a Christian mission trip to Costa Rica and he told the travelers, "Plan that plans will change...and then they will change again.

As some may recall I was scheduled to travel to: Trinidad, Italy, Costa Rica, and New England this spring, and Kenya this summer. Due to COVID-19, ALL of this in tentative. I am guessing that IT is definitely OUT, but I haven't gotten a cancellation as of today, 10 March.

Some of my colleagues have spent a lot of time and energy planning these great mission trips. I feel bad for them for all this to be up in the air--indefinite and indefinitely.

Go Figure.

BUT, G^d is good and all He does is definitely good. He is sovereign and NOTHING catches Him by surprise. He knew all my days before I was even born. I still don't know what lies ahead, but whatever it is, it is good.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment