Thursday, December 6, 2012

USA Elections Reflections



“A horse is a vain thing for safety in battle.”

When we Christians are more worried about the USA, more worried about Social Security, more worried about who is President, than we are worried about our service to the ONE True G^D,  the we are in trouble indeed.

As Fran Schaeffer said many years back, when personal peace and affluence is the highest goal, we are doomed.

I’d love to see the USA reform, maybe I start smaller: I’d love to see my state reform, maybe I start smaller: I’d love to see my country reform, maybe I start smaller:  I’d love to see my city reform, maybe I start smaller:  I’d love my family reform, maybe I start smaller:  I think I ought to work on MYSELF!!!

“Create in ME a clean heart O G^d, and renew a RIGHT spirit within me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment