Monday, September 2, 2013

Toilets, Fancy Toilets





I still recall the first really fancy toilet I saw.  It was in, of all places, Afghanistan.  It was in the apartment where Steve and Donia lived, and I was so impressed I took a picture of it.

Not long ago I posted about stayng in “The Cave”.  Well the cave had another fancy toilet.  The bowl looked as though it were made of marble.  And remember this is out in the Kalahari Desert.  Rememer too, this is “The Cave”.

Here it is:


I also shot another picture of another fancy toilet.

Just goes to show, the Scriptures are always correct.  

I Corinth 12:23,  "...and those members of the body which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our less presentable members become much more presentable...".

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment