Monday, November 4, 2013

Another Fav, Fab Bird



In previous posts we have mentioned the Fish Eagle, Brown hooded Kingfisher, the African hoopoe, and the Lilac breasted roller. We recently found a new bird to admire.   As beautiful as the lilac breasted roller may be, the carmine is even prettier- at least to me.


The carmine bee eater must be one of the prettiest birds on earth .  Notice the tail.  There is one long feather situated in the middle of the tail. It is one of several bee eaters, they are all pretty, but the carmine is #1 in my book.

Why did G^d go to all this trouble?  How many beautiful flowers, birds, and trees do we really need.  If we had created the world, we would have stopped far short of what we have.  Which makes the important point,

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."   Isa 55:8-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment