Friday, April 6, 2012

Just another stroll to work

I (Phil) walk a bit over 2 miles to and from work each day.  It is steep for part of it.  But as I said in an earlier post, there are advantages to walking.

Today, in less than 30 min, I saw:
  • A beautiful layer of clean new snow (it's 3 April).

  • I saw Ula from Church.  She was near our apt doing an orientation to do some care-giving.

  • Someone filled a bird feeder and the pigeons were holding a FEAST!
  •  

  • The lake has refrozen- almost completely.  It was covered with snow.


  • The Canadian geese, who had come North, undoubtedly with high expectations of food and nesting, were now all standing on ice.


  • I say a person fall through ice- but they were on a "leash" and expecting to.
  • It was slippery in places, but not too bad.


The Sun shone gloriously on the new snow.

G^d is good.  His gifts are "new every morning". Great is HIS faithfulness (even though mine isn't).





No comments:

Post a Comment