Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Security, but NOT Eternal

The building where I work, Bldg D, at mid-Sweden University, has some serious security.

To even get in the building at all you need a key-card and a PIN.

Once inside, to get to any office or to any lab, you need a key card.

To get out any of these doors, you have to hit a button.


To get into the small gym we have to work out, you need a key card and a code.

I have worked at NASA, for the USAF, at the US Military Academy, and for a top-secret US Navy Squadron, and none of these places had anything approaching the security we have here.

I can't guess why we at the NVC have everything locked down so tightly.  I haven't asked.

It's amazing to me.  It's far easier to get into heaven than to get into the NVC.  Thank you L^rd for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment