Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ever Eaten at the President's Restaurant?

Ever eaten at the President's restaurant?  Did you even KNOW he had a commercial enterprise?  Neither did I, but here it is:





As you can see, this is truly a full-service restaurant.  I guess you can email them if you want to make a reservation (obamarestaurant@yahoo.com).

If any of you entrepreneurs want a money-making enterprise, I'm guessing that you could get a franchise for this, or better, I'm guessing you could START a franchise.  And why stop with the Prez?  You could have the Pelosi Patio, the Biden Bar, the Gov. Robert Bently car repair shop.

That brings to mind some bad choices in names I have seem myself:

Cheatum's used cars
Amelia Erhart luggage (Gets lost over the Pacific somewhere?)
Sweat's barbeque
  
One name is above all others.  At the name of Jesus, every knee will bow. (Phil 2:10).

Let's not lose sight of that.





No comments:

Post a Comment