Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love Those Khardashians

It may schock some of you to know, but I know all the Khardashians.  There's Kim, Courtney, and Chloe.  They have a mom, whose name escapes me, and a step-dad Bruce Jenner of Wheaties fame.

Pretty impressive huh?  You must be wondering how I know all this.  Well, Brenda and I watch the Khardashians almost every day.  Wow!.

We get the following channels on our satellite dish:
  • The E channel
  • Channel 127 which is... I can't remember
  • The Travel Channel
  • National Geographic Wild
  • and BBC World News
  • and TBN

Maybe we get one or two more, but we are not too tuned in (pun alert).  Most of you could guess our favorite,  yes, clearly NationalGeo Wild.  But, to be honest, we get those channels, but we don't get that many shows.  For whatever reason DSHTV only has about 4-5 programs on NatGeo Wild, and plays them over, and over, and over...you get the point.

More surprisingly, BBC World News has about a 20-min show that repeats over and over and over.  Fortunately they change their show daily and occasionally intersperse the news with other newsy shows!

So, sadly, and reluctantly, the Khardashians get WAY more play time than I would have ever bet on.  Fortunately I am on the laptop most of the time, so I don't really have to focus on the show.  Fortunately.

I fear G^d looks down at me and says to the angels,  "Why does he waste so much of this time, that is his most precious resource?  The Khardashians?"

And that my friends, is a good question.




No comments:

Post a Comment