Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Grafitti

Italy is THE place for art.  I guess then, it is no surprise that graffiti here is taken to a whole new level.  The second photo here is on the side of a building in Bologna.  But, it can be anywhere and everywhere.  Some of the metro trains are covered in graffiti.   I have been told that some of the Universities offer classes in graffiti.

Of course the real art is out-of-this-world.  The buildings are artful.  The streets are artful.  The fountains are artful, as are the bridges, the parks, the streets.  If you are an art fan, Italy has to be highest on your bucket list of destinations.

I am astounded by the talent of the Italian artists, and admittedly I know NOTHING of art.  I do recognize beauty when I see it, which is why I married Brenda.

All talent is G^d given.  It may be developed through training and practice, but it is a gift from G^d.

You may not be a gifted graffiti artist, but G^d has given you something. 

What is it?

What are you doing with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment