Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cycles of Life

Bicycles are quite popular here.  I mentioned in an earlier post that last year almost 120K cyclists crossed the pedestrian bridge where we walk into Ostersund from Froson.






I have fallen on the ice twice just walking, and I have seen others slip and one man fall.  Amazingly to me, I have never seen a bicyclist fall.  They zoom down the steep hill where we live, and somehow make it across our busiest road, with ner a mishap.

Here bikes share the sidewalks rather than the streets as in the USA.

It seems to work well, as I haven't been run over, nor have I seen any other mishaps.

Cycling is fast, cheap, convenient.  That's why I cycle to work in Alabama.

Life cycles; our mistakes are repeated from generation to generation.

Thank you L^rd for your great Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment