Thursday, May 9, 2013

Favorite and Least Favorite

One of my favorite things about Botswana is seeing the loads of beautiful animals.  They may show up at any moment.  You never know what you will see, and what they will be doing.   I love seeing animals in the USA, but here there is more to see, and more novelty to it.

But I also have a LEAST favorite thing.  Think a minute and see if you can guess. 

No, no really take a minute and let your mind run wild.

Didn't really come up with much did you?  I would never guess either.

Well, here it is:

















Here, tight braids of hair are much more common that in USA.  I am guessing that some folks decide to whack off a whole braid at a time.  The above is what you get.

I have been shoulder deep in a deer carcass.  I have skinned really smelly animals like coyote and bob cats.  I have eaten raw kidney from an elk.

But hair lying there looking like a rat tail, freaks me out (figuratively).

Everybody is different.  G^d made each of us unique (just like everybody else).

I will give thanks to G^d for I am fearfully and wonderfully made!  Ps 139:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment