Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The PE Gang

Pictured below are some of my colleagues.  This is part, because I think our department has 15 regular faculty.  Compare with our UA Kinesiology faculty which numbers only 10! I think UB PE has about the same number of undergrads as we do at UA,  except our Grad program is MUCH bigger, numbering  60+.



I have met many of our folks, with several dropping by my office to introduce themselves.  This is not as easy as it might sound as our faculty are spread among at least 5 buildings that I know of, and there are likely more.

In the USA Kinesiology faculty, we have a pretty international group.  We have 3 Brits, One Russian, and I am the only Latino.  We have had an Aussie, and a Canadian.  The UB faculty is over 25% internationals.   Walking around campus you see a large variety of nationalities.  I know Nigerians, South Africans, Austrians, Ethiopians, some Middle Easterners,  some Indians, one Irish professor, and one Bulgarian, plus some I am forgetting.

G^d calls us all, without regard to race, nationality, or ethnic group.  The Christ loved us enough to die for us, regardless of our bad ethics and worse attitudes.

G^d the Merciful.  G^d the Gracious.  G^d is love.  Sure enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment