Monday, February 20, 2012

Blog posts and Prayer letters



So, far, as Dennis painter would say, writing this blog has been pretty easy.  I think that is because:
·         We’re in a new environment where everything is interesting.

  • ·         The posts are short
  • ·         Photos are handy
  • ·         You readers seem at least somewhat to enjoy what we are doing.



I like writing.  I start out with the germ of an idea, then I start writing and then I’m done.  Even most of my freelance pieces seem to go that way.
I don’t write well, I just write often.

Maybe that’s not too different from our practice of Christianity.  You don’t have to be skilled, you don’t have to know exactly what you are doing.

You just have to start, and do it every day.

So where's the part about prayer letters?  Sorry, I forgot to include that.  Maybe next time.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you're keeping a great blog, and that you wear your house slippers at work! :)

    ReplyDelete