Saturday, March 2, 2013

We Were Robbed!!

It is just at 1 PM.  We have just been robbed in broad daylight!  They were brave and quiet.  They slipped in without us even hearing a sound.  I just happened to look up and there they were on top of the kitchen table!

  • The theives took:
  • 3 bananas
  • 2 Peaches
  • 1 Mango
  • 1 Package of sliced cake

We got most of the mango back.

Yep, in a first for the Bishops, two monkeys robbed us.   They took the goods and fled to the roof.





Brenda insists I explain that I have been doubting her accounts of monkeys around the flat.  That is perhaps a bit severe.  But, it was neat to see monkeys right here in our flat!

"It is the little foxes that spoil the grapes." says Song of Solomon (2:15).  It is the little things that steal our fruit.  The small sins waylay me.  If I will compromise the small things, why not the bigger?

What small sins are spoiling you?


1 comment:

  1. The tile looks just our sunroom/back porch tile. Are you sure ya'll ain't hiding out in my woods out back?

    ReplyDelete